Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Post op Dr. Francisco Amaya's patient testimonial

A few weeks ago, Paulina underwent breast augmentation surgery in Mexicali under Dr. Francisco Amaya, board certified surgeon and director of our Plastic Surgery program at Hispano Americano Hospital. Before going into surgery, Paulina always felt confident with the care she received both by the staff and by Dr. Amaya himself. 



In her own words:

I have no words to describe my experience with Dr. Francisco Amaya and my breast augmentation surgery. Since we met, he treated me the way I expected: professional, friendly, and patient. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable in every way.  While I was at the hospital, he visited my room and talked with my family explaining every detail, my mother loved him. If for any reason in a couple of years I decide on having a new surgery, I wouldn’t hesitate to choose him again. 
Being my first time in an operating room and in a hospital, I can’t deny that I was extremely nervous, however, my anxiety eased right after I entered Hispano Americano Hospital. I definitely owe it to the staff and the nurses that took care of me and my family. The room was comfortable, the nurses were very nice and were constantly reviewing and making sure that everything was in order. They answered all my emerging questions in a very warm and friendly manner. I feel very thankful for the patient coordinator and the whole staff that helped me achieve my so desired surgery. My experience was great thanks to them, the best hospital, and the BEST doctor, Francisco Amaya.


Paulina is now recovering from her breast augmentation surgery and everything is going according to Dr. Amaya's schedule. As for now, she is feeling better and happy about her new looks. 


For more information on breast augmentation surgery in Mexicali and our Plastic Surgery program please visit hispanohospital.com or call us toll free at 888-698-2244


No comments:

Post a Comment